livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] looking at which markets - debt, equity, commodities or real estate - were most overvalued

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] looking at which markets - debt, equity, commodities or real estate - were most overvalued
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:42:08 -0700

We just don't hear much about other countries, period, unless it's about
some country refusing to let us run over them. It's our media tunnel vision
as if nobody else matters, or just a snotty attitude about the rest of the
world. Yet there's real progress in sustainable no-till in South America
and Africa, as Ken has told us. There's the remarkable new tree belt
planting in Africa, forget which country. And so much more I've never
heard, obviously. What's going on in the world affects us, and right now it
looks like food and energy are getting to be serious concerns.