livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] crunch time

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] crunch time
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:34:54 -0700

There are so many good substitutes for grain and grain-based products. I
eat very little bread, mostly to avoid refined flour, transfats, and the
other goodies, and never miss it. There's a hundred ways to use potatoes. I
wouldn't be surprised if it turns out refined flour and transfats are the
real culprit in obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. instead
of red meat.