livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farm locator/mapping tool?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farm locator/mapping tool?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:56:46 -0600 (CST)

I appreciate the feedback on this, but I was really looking for digital
material, and hoping that it could provide/show locations of farms (and
perhaps types of farms).

Though I have requested such information, it is not for me or my use, but
rather for someone else who had mentioned the need. Any they wouldn't be
able to pass the simple and logical "just buy local" message that I too would
suggest :-()

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA