livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: Is Dirt the New Prozac?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Is Dirt the New Prozac?
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:48:57 -0400

Sent this article to my great uncle that is 87.  Thought you might enjoy his response.
Norma

Hey, good report. I have never had any known allergies and have always claimed that I must be immune because of the way I was raised - all that exposure to dust of the land, mule stables, cow stables, hog pens, chicken houses, cats, dogs Chicken houses hay and fodder lofts and of course the emittance of out houses. Thanks, Dn

--
Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectation. - Andrew Murray

visit our farm site at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/

Check the latest farm photos at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetspringfarm