livingontheland - [Livingontheland] truth and fact

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] truth and fact
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:55:04 +1000 (EST)

Although I'm not a debater myself, I've listened to a LOT  presentations, and my advice would be to KEEP IT SIMPLE.  Any experienced debater or politician will be very skilled at getting you off your game and making you sound confused or unsure.  Don't let that happen.  Just look at how well "sticking to your message" has worked for Bush.  In spite of being evil and just plain wrong, he has been very effective at implementing his agenda.  It should work for the righteous, too.

I 'd also like to had in any situation stick to truth and fact, no arguing only truth and fact, this really upsets people but it works
martin

http://martin.eblogs.com/
Permaculture Peoples Party
SharingIsGiving-Wollongong-New-South-Wales-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Give and get stuff for free

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

  • [Livingontheland] truth and fact, Martin Naylor, 09/12/2007