livingontheland - [Livingontheland] The Agribusiness Accountability Initiative

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] The Agribusiness Accountability Initiative
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:23:46 -0500 (CDT)

I got kind of sidetracked out on the information highway and ran across this
site and thought that I'd pass it along:

The Agribusiness Accountability Initiative
http://www.agribusinessaccountability.org/bin/view.fpl/1198/cms_category/1592.html

The Agribusiness Accountability Initiative is an evolving global network of
people challenging corporate control of the food system.

I then found myself hitting this site:

GRACE Factory Farm Project
http://www.factoryfarm.org/

Whose goal is: To eliminate factory farming in favor of a sustainable food
production system which is healthful and humane, economically viable and
ecologically sound.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA

  • [Livingontheland] The Agribusiness Accountability Initiative, activism98201, 09/11/2007