livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Consumers Have a Right to Know About Tainted Food Imports

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Consumers Have a Right to Know About Tainted Food Imports
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:40:24 -0400

At 04:36 PM 9/3/2007, you wrote:
I went to the supermarket to find a toothpaste "made in the USA" and that took a while. Display was 6? ft. high and 10? ft. long. Only Aquafresh is made in USA. Does that mean the ingredients were made in the USA or were imported and put in the tubes in the USA? All contain the poison "fluoride".

If you're shopping only in the supermarket, you may have a hard time of it. But even in our very small town, the supermarket carries Tom's of Maine, which is made in the USA. Unfortunately, some of their toothpastes also have fluoride.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com