livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] WAPF Conference in November: Harvey to present all-day track

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] WAPF Conference in November: Harvey to present all-day track
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:21:33 -0400

I just want to tell you Harvey that I am so grateful for all that you do and bring to the world. You are years ahead of me and I am so thankful to have such a flexable clear model to learn from. You have shortened my learning curve more then once:o)

Aliza
Thanks, Aliza, for your kind words. Glad the site has been useful to you, that makes it worth all the work required.

As the cool weather of the fall comes in (and I'm less busy outside), I will be putting up a lot of new info. Do check in from time to time.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our
deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner
sense of justice than we do. ~Wendell Berry