livingontheland - [Livingontheland] peace with the soil

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] peace with the soil
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:30:11 -0600

"I truly believe that as long as we have not found peace with the soil,
we won't find peace above the ground. That as long as we justify the
exploitation of any organism, other exploitations will follow and we will
remain parasites, consuming more than participating, and spiralling into
entropy until we commit mass suicide. The living world is not understood by
the technician, and since it is not understood, it is not studied for its
diversity. People always want to apply mechanical laws to it... "
-- Emilia Hazelip

  • [Livingontheland] peace with the soil, TradingPostPaul, 08/02/2007