livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] give peas a chance ...

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] give peas a chance ...
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:53:10 +1000 (EST)

i agree give peas a chance

TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

For any interested in peas or snow peas, here are a couple more good
sources Barb located.

http://www.coopext.colostate.edu/4DMG/VegFruit/peas2.htm
http://plantanswers.tamu.edu/vegetables/snowpeas.html

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

(sorry, couldn't resist ;-)

"Business men drink my wine Proud men dig my earth"

"They say that patriotism is the last refuge
To which a scoundrel clings.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail,
Steal a lot and they make you king.
There's only one step down from here, baby,
It's called the land of permanent bliss.
What's a sweetheart like you doin' in a dump like this?"
Bob Dylan