livingontheland - [Livingontheland] A small seed company is no longer

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Zachary Domikez <zdomike@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] A small seed company is no longer
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

FYI, I looked into Seeds Blum, and it appears from
these first GOOGLE-snippets that they have not
expanded personnel to meet the demand:

Garden Watchdog: The scoop on 'Seeds Blum'
Meanwhile I had contacted the Attorney General of
Idaho and found out Seeds Blum had 84 complaints
against them! The order arrived too late to plant
anything ...
davesgarden.com/gwd/c/2189/

Seeds Blum Idaho City Stage Boise, Idaho These folks
get very badly backlogged in the spring. I usually get
their catalog right around Christmas time, ...
www.ibiblio.org/london/agriculture/seed-plant-catalogs/1/msg00058.html
- 60k

According to the first ref, Seeds Blum is not in
business.

Oh well, that article from MEN was twenty years ago! .
. . . Zack

"A small seed company is saving a precious plant heritage"

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

  • [Livingontheland] A small seed company is no longer, Zachary Domikez, 06/17/2007