livingontheland - [Livingontheland] the past

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] the past
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:15:35 +1000 (EST)

Well  I'd say love, is a state that is universal and is beyond thought, so any attempt to gain it or achieve it is impossible and doomed to failure, you are either on this side of the river or the other you can not be on both, obviously this is an opinion based on thought and it is either true or it is not.
Martin
Santa Fe, Chris Wells has a song that goes, "They say it was about
sex and drugs. I say it was about compassion, consciousness and love,
love for the Earth...

That was the best of what the 60s were about. That's the part that I
reference when I need a norm different than some I see today. Those
were dark times and great times. A lot of people tried their best to
love their neighbor and love the creation. Most fell short and
stalled out but they tried. Now we need to do more than try.

  • [Livingontheland] the past, Martin Naylor, 05/07/2007