livingontheland - [Livingontheland] “Is it too late to get out”?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] “Is it too late to get out”?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:59:36 -0600

I'm not posting the whole piece, just the link, since it's relation to the
list is very remote. Those concerned should check. This is only the latest
in dozens of articles on it I've seen in the last few weeks.
Housing Bubble Boondoggle: “Is it too late to get out”?

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] “Is it too late to get out”?, TradingPostPaul, 04/25/2007