livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Saving Our Seed Project

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Saving Our Seed Project
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:26:51 -0700

If you're in the southeast you might find some of this useful
http://www.savingourseed.org/

And there's quite a bit more for everyone, check the site

The Organic Cucurbit Seed Production Guide
The Organic Pepper Seed Production Guide
The Organic Brassica Seed Production Guide
The Organic Tomato Seed Production Guide
The Organic Bean Seed Production Guide
The Isolation Distance Guide
The Organic Seed Processing and Storage Guide

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] Saving Our Seed Project, TradingPostPaul, 03/30/2007