livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Garden Software Update

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Living on the Land" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Garden Software Update
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:12:10 -0500

Hello List,

I have created a layout of my garden with Plangarden's online application.
If you would like to see it go to:
http://www.plangarden.com/share/share.php?userFile=emitch0253

Don't laugh.  All the experts say to start small.  I've concluded that, of the four programs that I've evaluated, Plangarden it the most user-friendly.  It does not appear to have built-in succession planting, but I'll let you know if I figure out something.

Plotcrop, while more difficult, may have more capability.

Let me know if any questions result from these efforts.

Sincerely,
E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore

  • [Livingontheland] Garden Software Update, E. E. Mitchamore Jr, 03/18/2007