livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] [austinperm] Intensive Gardening

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Living on the Land" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, <austinperm@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] [austinperm] Intensive Gardening
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:19:50 -0600

I've found four veg. garden programs, ranging from $10 - $50.  At that rate, I could afford to evaluate all of them to see if they can be adapted to intensive gardening in Centex.   However, I think I'll wait a bit to see if I get any more feedback from some other forums.

The information is all readily available.  The problem is juggling all of the factors against each other and time;  something I don't think you can adequately do in a non-interactive medium.  I've spent a lot of time with (expensive!) project management software, and even they lacked the spatial planning features required for an intensive garden plan.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz