livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Ken Hargesheimer on Raised Bed Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Ken Hargesheimer on Raised Bed Agriculture
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:48:23 -0700

Mitch, I've picked these seven out of our library, to answer those
questions on what to grow and how to eat from the garden all year.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
-------------------------------------

Four-Season Harvest: Organic Vegetables from Your Home Garden All Year
Long, Eliot Coleman
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=EFpWYKo4FfLeZqSCmSc12qU2lzk
_4607060856_1:12:25

The New Organic Grower: A Master's Manual of Tools and Techniques for the
Home and Market Gardener, Eliot Coleman
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=9Ze71kS.56.h4iNZNhteFN4qENI
_6115598752_1:24:57

Encyclopedia of Country Living, Carla Emery
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=yLznuAopn.odDdka,eGbwEOdctc
_6604920422_2:12:39

High-Yield Gardening: How to Get More from Your Garden Space and More from
Your Gardening Season
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=E0zWZe3PCzhCi41IpfzkidLhvc0
_8342444043_2:8:21

Getting the Most from Your Garden Using Advanced Intensive Gardening
Techniques
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=cw,aZ24QfJfCEdZGB9lsoCcTMj8
_9459496374_1:218:417

How to Grow More Vegetables: And Fruits, Nuts, Berries, Grains, and Other
Crops Than You Ever Thought Possible on Less Land Than You Can Imagine,
John Jeavons
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=Ve70QYrU7Md3NuU8tWIcmmdN,g0
_0440755892_2:4:20

Stocking Up III: The All-New Edition of America's Classic Preserving Guide
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=xF6opSMiCXeWA,t0XCJ0glyB3hA
_7174884456_2:5:33