livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey does it again

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <huboxwood@earthlink.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey does it again
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:58:03 -0500

Hey everybody,

Harvey Ussery has another article in the most recent issue of MEN. I read it
last night. It's very well written Harvey, and I'm looking forward to even
more that the blurb at the end of the article alluded to.

Good job!
Tameson

Thanks for kind words, Tameson. The next two articles in the series, on soil care, are already in the can: Soil ecology for the next issue, and specific soil-care practices for the one after that. Have to start soon on the next one after that--the forest garden, a concept I find really exciting, and which we've made a small start on here at Boxwood.

~Harvey in northern VA
www.themodernhomestead.us