livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Azadas and Fork Hoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TamesonOB" <tamesonob@metrocast.net>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Azadas and Fork Hoes
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:24:29 -0500

Those are neat. There was a similar thing to the fork hoe left in our barn when we moved in and I put a new handle on it, and it's my favorite tool for not only gardening but for getting hay off the round bale or the floor and into the sheep pen.

I have subterranian boulders, and I can imagine what it must be like to "find" one with one of those azadas (picturing the reverberation flowing up my entire body and out the top of my head), still, they look really neat...maybe for my birthday.

Tameson

  • [Livingontheland] Azadas and Fork Hoes, TamesonOB, 02/07/2007