livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] sources for heirloom and old time garden seeds

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "badsneakers11" <badsneakers11@netzero.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] sources for heirloom and old time garden seeds
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:22:37 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 9:43 AM

wow! - thanks paul.

Time for planning. In my search I've located more that I bargained for, so
I'm sending this on. May be helpful to some. This includes some of the less
well known sources for heirloom or old time garden seeds, open pollinated.
They're not all strictly heirlooms but all carry some. There are other
sources of old varieties, so let me know. Personally I don't do hybrids.
YMMV.