livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Understanding the Soil Processes - PetrikLaboratories

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Understanding the Soil Processes - PetrikLaboratories
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:14:27 -0700

Actually a few months ago on this list he specifically claimed to produce
humus synthetically. The problem is not with using biological preparations
but never posting except to promote his own commercial product. Which is
taboo on other lists I'm on, and I've allowed it off and on for months in
his case. If I were to develop some product and never post to other garden
lists except for testimonials to sell my product, I wouldn't last a week on
those lists.