livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing Soil and Organically in the desert

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Wayne" <wa2yne@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing Soil and Organically in the desert
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:06:14 -0600

I had to forward this to another of my accounts from Gmail's web mail.
The picture that had been attached was far too huge and causes downloading by outlook express to choke, in turn creating an error condition. Then the cycle starts over, causing multiple copies of emails ahead of it in the list.
Please consider sending a link rather than an actual picture of such a huge size.
At over 4 megabytes, many people cannot receive it period...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Leake" <wa2yne@gmail.com>