livingontheland - [Livingontheland] One of the best resources on home food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] One of the best resources on home food
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:44:41 -0700

I've seen a lot of books on the subjects covered in this one, but this is
the single most comprehensive, detailed, and useful source I've come
across. We picked it up in our favorite used book store.

Home Food Systems: Rodale's Catalog Of Methods & Tools For Producing &
Preserving Naturally Good Foods, Rodale Press, 1981

I see only one used copy available online:
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=.datHrbcq35ilYllU7SFICJ5py4
_3156961129_2:4:20

--Henry David Thoreau

  • [Livingontheland] One of the best resources on home food, TradingPostPaul, 11/12/2006