livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] soil building links 09-04-06

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Kathy Moore" <anichinimoore@hotmail.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] soil building links 09-04-06
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:40:17 -0500

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the wonderful resources you post! I know Leslie (2nd link in the e-mail you sent) from her presentations at the US Composting Council's conferences in January. Haven't seened the document you sent previously though.

Started the OK Composting Council with the focus on diverting organic wastes form landfills for on farm composting to rebuild the soil, etc. Am a small farmer and use only organic inputs. Learning by the seat of my pants with losts of assistance from this list (contributors) and ATTRA's website.

Love your list!
Thank you,
Kathy in Oklahoma