livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] loss of small farms

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: ernie yacub <ernie@openmoney.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] loss of small farms
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:12:03 -0700

> This becomes critical to people on this list because you have to not
> fall for the 'buy gold' idea. Your best investment is yourself, and your
> ability to grow food for the people you know.

I live in a small town in a rural valley on the west coast of turtle island -
big double lot and i've turned most of the grass into garden over the last
couple of years - i give much of it away (what there is - i'm a newbie) to
friends, family, neighbours. There's so much to learn and i very much
appreciate the excellent info on this forum.

I also develop community currency systems - apropos not having enough money.

thanks
ernie yacub