livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Laurie Ann

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Art Corbit" <art_c@cox.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Laurie Ann
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 23:36:26 -0500

Ken,

Be careful where you get the horse manure. Don't get it from large stables especially race horses. They are given a lot of drugs that you do not want to get into your garden. We have a race track (Blue Ribbon Downs) about 25 miles west and they have up signs warning of this. Several horses are kept and trained there at the track.

Art