livingontheland - [Livingontheland] USDA hardiness map by counties, entire U.S.

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] USDA hardiness map by counties, entire U.S.
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:01:52 -0600

USDA hardiness map by counties, entire U.S.
http://www.ahs.org/pdfs/USDA_Map_3.03.pdf

This map is the most detailed I've seen. Takes time to load but once loaded
it's enlargeable.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry

  • [Livingontheland] USDA hardiness map by counties, entire U.S., TradingPostPaul, 04/25/2006