livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] raw milk in New England

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: ljo <ljo@midmaine.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] raw milk in New England
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 02:29:52 -0500

The only thing I miss about NE Ohio is the longer growing season!  The ground is still frozen, other than the layer of mud on top!  To be slightly on-topic, I started 144 tomato seeds, and 288 assorted other veggie seeds.
My kitchen is overflowing...
Hopefully, my garden will be also.   My birthday was yesterday - my husband bought me a load of manure.  Best present ever!

Leesa