livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Need help?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Need help?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:23:14 -0700

Need help? On our list page
near the bottom of the page, it says:

To unsubscribe from Livingontheland, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:

where you plug in your email address and click on Unsubscribe or Edit Options.

That takes you to the page
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/livingontheland where you can change
your options, like digest, or have your password mailed to you automatically.

This is not rocket science. If you can't do it yourself, I'll be glad to
help. But please mail me OFFLIST about it.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry

  • [Livingontheland] Need help?, TradingPostPaul, 03/27/2006