livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] reminders for Living On The Land

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] reminders for Living On The Land
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:38:15 -0700

Glad to answer. You get emails, you don't have to go to any website. I'm
about to switch everybody that was on digest before to digest on Living On
The Land. It'll take a while but I'll announce when I'm done.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933