livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Soilmakers list & OldWaysLiving list

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Soilmakers list & OldWaysLiving list
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:33:39 -0700

Livingontheland hasn't seen much activity recently, and we may or may not
continue it. We suggest you check out two other lists we've started since:

Both are proving very useful to those interested, with 250+ on Old Ways, and
400+ on Soilmakers begun only three weeks ago.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry

  • [Livingontheland] Soilmakers list & OldWaysLiving list, Tradingpost, 12/22/2005