livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] CSA-L

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] CSA-L
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:04:36 -0600

Stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Sounds nice but in practice it
means customers pay in advance for the seasons produce from one grower, and
they take all the risk of crop failures etc.

paul, tradingpost@gilanet.com
http://medicinehill.net

The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to
foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry