livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Start a self-sufficiency garden even in a cramped apartment

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: "self-reliance, networking, and simple living, for small farm sustainability, rural independence and security." <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Start a self-sufficiency garden even in a cramped apartment
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:35:52 -0500

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:30:19 -0700, you wrote:

>Start a self-sufficiency garden
>even in a cramped apartment
>http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/wolcott61.html

My husband and I have opened a specialized seed-selling
company: we are selling vegetable, herb, fruit, and edible
flower seeds especially selected for successful container
gardening.

We sell most of the varieties mentioned in that article
(some are no longer available), plus a lot more.

http://www.containerseeds.com

Cheers,
Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.