livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com -- Wonderful Housing Option

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: "self-reliance, networking, and simple living, for small farm sustainability, rural independence and security." <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com -- Wonderful Housing Option
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:09:02 -0500

They're lovely! I love little houses. And these are really
great looking ones!

I could live in one of the smaller ones if I lived alone.

Actually, DH and I, two large dogs, one cat, (and two
part-time businesses) live in a house that is 570 sf in
total. No cellar, no usable attic. It's a cottage-type
house, all on one level.

DH's part-time business totally occupies the second largest
room in the house (88 sf), so that leaves us 482 sf for
living plus my part-time business (which doesn't take up
much room, fortunately).

We have a large deck (only usable in good weather, of
course), and considerable storage space in an over-sized
one-car garage (with the car also in it, that is). Both
help.

Pat
--
NOW OPEN! ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful