livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Privatizing water in Bolivia by US corporations

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Privatizing water in Bolivia by US corporations
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:55:35 -0700

I'm sure Oscar is a fine fellow and all, but it's pretty far afield from the
focus of this list, and I really don't like having to open attachments just
to see if I want to read something. I'm on hundreds of lists myself and I
could post literally thousands of messages if they weren't off topic. Tell us
how people are living on the land in Bolivia.

paul tradingpost@gilanet.com

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide