livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] average Americans

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] average Americans
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:56:31 -0700

Well, there's an endless supply of sources and information on my own
site, and I'm not peddling anything. If you can't find what you're looking
for in my site, tell me and I'll find it myself. http://globalcircle.net

paul tradingpost@gilanet.com

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide