livingontheland - [Livingontheland] a free gardener

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org, nmgreens@yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] a free gardener
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:38:33 -0600

"The one small garden of a free gardener was all his need and due,
not a garden swollen to a realm; his own hands to use, not the hands of
others to command." -- Sam Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien

paul tradingpost@gilanet.com

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide

  • [Livingontheland] a free gardener, Tradingpost, 10/19/2003