livingontheland - [Livingontheland] FW: From The Wilderness Headline Story: EATING FOSSIL FUELS

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Michele May" <mmay.lmft@cox.net>
  • To: <Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, <organic-gardening@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] FW: From The Wilderness Headline Story: EATING FOSSIL FUELS
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:46:15 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce@fromthewilderness.com [mailto:bounce@fromthewilderness.com]
On Behalf Of From The Wilderness Email Alert List
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 3:31 PM
To: mmay.lmft@cox.net

OCTOBER 3 , 2003

EATING FOSSIL FUELS
by Dale Allen Pfeiffer

As CNN, The Independent and Jane's Defence Weekly acknowledge the
reality of Peak Oil and Gas, admitting that actual global reserves may
be 80% less than previously reported, FTW publishes the most
important and frightening story in its history. Impeccable research
shows that US food production is requiring more and more hydrocarbon
energy to produce less and less food. Until now, no one has really
reported how much oil, gas and fresh water (pumped by hydrocarbons)
we need to feed ourselves and the planet and what we can look forward
to as the crisis starts to hit home.

Click here to read a free summary of this story:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/100303_eating_oil_summary.html

AOL Users:
<a
href="http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/100303_eating_oil_summar
y.html">Click Here</a>

---
You received this message because you are a
subscriber to From The Wilderness Publications,
or have signed up for the Free Email Alerts.

http://www.copvcia.com

"A Nonpartisan, Non-sectarian, MAP from the Here
That Is, Into the Tomorrow of Our Own Making."

Copyright (c) 2003 From The Wilderness. All Rights Reserved.