livingontheland - [Livingontheland] for today

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] for today
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:31:46 -0600

What I know in my bones is that I forgot to take time to remember what I
know. The world is holy. We are holy. All life is holy. Daily prayers
are delivered on the lips of breaking waves, the whisperings of grasses, the
shimmering of leaves. -- Terry Tempest Williams

The deeper we look into nature, the more we recognize that it is full of
life, and the more profoundly we know that all life is a secret and that we
are united with all life that is in nature. Man can no longer live his life
for himself alone. We realize that all life is valuable and that we are
united to all this life. From this knowledge comes our spiritual
relationship with the universe.
-- Albert Schweitzer

  • [Livingontheland] for today, Tradingpost, 08/22/2003