livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Bush Country

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Bush Country
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:29:36 -0600

A man walked into a county western bar and ordered a beer just as
President Bush appeared on the television.

After a few sips, he looked up at the television and mumbled, "Now,
there's the biggest horse's ass I've ever seen in my entire life."
A customer at the end of the bar quickly stood up, walked over to him,
and decked him.

A few minutes later, as the man was finishing his beer, Laura Bush
appeared on the television. "She's a big fat horse's ass too," said the
man.

This time, a customer at the other end of the bar quickly stood up,
walked over to him, and knocked him off his stool.

"Damn!" the man said, climbing back up to the bar. "This must be Bush
country!"

"Nope," the bartender replied. "It's Horse country!"