livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Local Food Works

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Local Food Works
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:16:13 -0600

Local Food Works
http://www.eat-the-view.org.uk/shared/casestudy.asp?CaseStudiesID=5

Local Food Works is a partnership project between the Countryside Agency and
the Soil Association designed to address the current needs of the local food
sector, particularly focusing on community level activity. The Local Food
Works project builds upon the experience of the Soil Association's Local
FoodLinks project and Food Futures programme and will complement the regional
Local Produce networks that are being developed by the Countryside Agency and
others in the English regions. The project will provide practical support for
the establishment and development of area-based local food networks, with the
provision of definitive information, strategic advice and facilitation.

To find out about about Local Food Works visit their website at
www.localfoodworks.org.

paul tradingpost@gilanet.com

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide

  • [Livingontheland] Local Food Works, Tradingpost, 06/02/2003