labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Fig?

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Burt Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Fig?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:21:41 -0400

Tom
Have been off the line for a few weeks- Total Knee Replacement- happens to us old geezers.
Don't see a reply to yours. Brebas are figs, just one of 3 seasons when planted
in  tropical areas .I don't know the other 2 seasons names- if you want the names, remind me in a couple of weeks as I'm not mobile enough yet too look. Perhaps some others in OFEX will supply the se 2 names. All are figs. Looks like a decent crop on yours!
Cheers                   Bert

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: [OFEX] Fig?

Hi,

How do you tell the difference between a breba and a fig?

My fig tree is loaded with these (see stem above)

Later,