labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Budwood

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Budwood
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:24:39 -0400

Some would say I am a psychic, some would say psycho…..  Doesn’t really matter I suppose. I am glad the wood arrived safely.

Margie

Margie Luffman

Curator/Conservatrice

Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone:
519-738-1267 (new)
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929

2585 County Road 20

Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada