labruscagrape - [OFEX] Rabbits

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "joe calico" <jcalico@sympatico.ca>
  • To: <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] Rabbits
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:04:30 -0500

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Isn't it wonderful; we've had a great Winter with a thick
snow cover to provide a 'thermal' blanket for our plants. Thick it is, lying
layer upon layer up the side of the trunks of our young trees as if to tuck
them in and save them from the bitterly cold nights. [...]

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.5 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
4.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.