labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Only ~16m Years Till Summer

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Only ~16m Years Till Summer
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:58:41 -0400

Tom, stop the world, I want to get off                    Bert

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:00 AM
Subject: [OFEX] Only ~16m Years Till Summer

Hi All,

The good news about global warming…  Our galaxy has seasons and we are in the galactic spring.  We have to think “big” here.

Did you know the Earth has only been around ~22 galactic years, a young man in his prime?  Did you know that dinosaurs arose and went extinct just last galactic year?

Dinosaurs had a 160 million earth year run.  They arose in the spring of the galactic year (around 42 million years into the galactic year), and died off in the autumn of the galactic year (around ~197 million years into the galactic year).  The largest mass extinction of animals occurred during the last galactic winter.

The galactic year is ~225 million years long.

Man arose just this galactic year (around 45 million years into the galactic year) in a time frame similar to the dinosaurs of last galactic year.  We have a long run ahead of us.  The planet earth is just out of the galactic winter and is now suitable for species to prosper.  Mankind did not even begin to prosper until about 10,000 years ago when galactic spring really broke.

If you look at this historic temperature chart for earth you can actually see the unstable galactic month of March becoming galactic April and things stabilizing on earth.

Even a child can see this.

In the years to come the entire planet will become a lush, tropical paradise as the galactic summer approaches (only ~16 million years away).  Earth will be a great place to live until about halfway into the galactic autumn, then climate will deteriorate quickly.

We can stop breeding fruit for cold hardiness now.

Earth is really only a decent place to live ~41 million years after the galactic new year to about ~197 million years into the galactic year.

The peak of the galactic winter comes when our solar system reaches its closest proximity with the galactic core.

The seasonal warm spell we are in now on earth will change.  Look for a couple degrees of planetary cooling around ~September 8th, 2040.  Our solar system is oscillating down into the galactic plane (part of its normal galactic orbit), and we will have a bit of minor instability and climate cooling.  At least that is what this galactic meteorologist predicts.

Make your planting plans accordingly.

Later,