labruscagrape - [OFEX] Figs - pics

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "John Barbowski" <jbarbowski@hotmail.com>
  • To: labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [OFEX] Figs - pics
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 22:02:11 +0000

Hi Folks,

I assume you are all NAFEX members so I won't repeat the message I sent to them. But I am attaching some pics of the figs since this topic has been in vogue lately.

The brown colour (Pic 1) appeared somewhat deeper with the oiling.

The peanut butter treats are beside the figs on the table, as is a half eaten fruit (Pic 2); half eaten because the raccoon could not get completely through the netting I had to protect the tree (Pic 3). I have since move the tree into my small greenhouse.

jmb

Does anyone have problems in receiving this size of JPEG?

Find The Best Summer Deals On Live Maps

  • [OFEX] Figs - pics, John Barbowski, 09/05/2007