labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Annurca Seeds

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Annurca Seeds
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:04:38 -0400

Hey Tom,

That’s great to hear. Both about Annurca and the figs. Can you stand this rotten weather? We just get ourselves a nice long weekend to put our back muscles to the test, and we might have to waste them on shoveling snow.

I’ve been rather occupied these last few days, and will enjoy peeking at the scionwood you sent sometime tonight.

It will be interesting to track the weather for the next several months. I’ve already been hearing about hot and dry – maybe that will reduce the number of leaf roller attacks this year. Has anyone heard about the weather for this coming summer?

Cheers, Bizmark.