labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] ice cider

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Labruscagrape@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] ice cider
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:45:53 +0000 GMT

Hey Joe

I cannot get details on the ice cider article in my 2 by 3 inch blackberry
screen - so I will wait until my best half either brings it with him for the
weekend, of sends it via fax. But, we had some ice cider, from Quebec, at
Christmas, and it was lovely. Really deep cider component with an ice wine
texture. Far more complex than some of the ice wines, too.
I just bought a few bottles of ice cider yesterday at the Summerhill LCBO.
Only location where I could find some. The only brand they had left was from
Prince Edward County and is made from Golden Russets, Idareds and Northern
Spys. We will crack open a bottle tonight and see if it compares to the
Quebec offerings. ( It is also rather tempting to "sample" a bit with my late
lunch! )

Cheers and Happy New Years. Bizmark

Sent via BlackBerry on the Bell Mobility network