labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Survey for Margie

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: Ontario Fruit Explorers <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Survey for Margie
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:34:42 -0500

Hi,

The link I sent was for an OMAFRA survey.  Similar name to Margie, but a totally different person.

I would resend the link now, but I am stuck on the antique computer in the basement ("Ole Reliable"), for my kids are using the new computer to watch a DVD on it! (The Great Escape" I think).

The other son is on the PS2 playing the video game of the same name.  Must be looking for strategy, or plot twists that the game may follow.

If I get to use the new machine I will forward link to Bert offlist.

Later,
Tom

Later,
Tom