labruscagrape - [OFEX] FW: OMAFRA values your opinionplease consider filling out our survery

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "OFEX" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] FW: OMAFRA values your opinionplease consider filling out our survery
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:55:30 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: leslie.huffman@ontario.ca [mailto:leslie.huffman@ontario.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:34 PM

Tell us about your experience with OMAFRA products and publications by
completing a short survey.

The information collected will provide OMAFRA feedback to improve the
development and delivery of our technical products and publications.

Complete the OMAFRA products and publications survey online at
http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/products/product.html
Survey closes December 15, 2006

You could WIN a free OMAFRA publication-provide your e-mail address to enter
a draw for a free publication of your choice

We're putting you in touch with the information you need!
To remove your email address from this list, reply with "REMOVE"
in subject line, or phone the Agriculture Information Contact Centre
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300 / Local: (519) 826-4047 and ask to be removed.

Leslie Huffman, List Moderator.

  • [OFEX] FW: OMAFRA values your opinionplease consider filling out our survery, Thomas Olenio, 12/06/2006